Take dad to his favorite restaurant. While it’s not something unique, it is a chance to spend some quality time with your father, and you don’t have to cook or clean up. Asheboro has a number of great restaurants. Here are some great dinner options:
• San Felipe Mexican Restaurant
• Something Different Steaks & Kabobs
• Bamboo Garden
• Mayflower Seafood
• Sagebrush Steakhouse
• Blue Mist Barbecue
• Bistro 42
If you don’t want to go out, you can host Father’s Day at your house. While this means you’ll have to do some cleaning and cooking, it does give you more time to visit with your dad, and it’s more relaxed. You can have your siblings bring dishes, or you can grill hamburgers and hotdogs outdoors. Being at home means you can let the kids play outside, and you’re free to snack on things all afternoon. You can even play games or watch sports, whatever Dad likes.
You might also want to take dad to a fun event or activity. There are a number of different things in the area, including golfing, concerts, and art exhibits.
• Visit the North Carolina Zoo
• Go golfing at the Tot Hill Farm Golf Club
• Visit the American Classic Motorcycle Museum
• Zip down the Richland Creek Zipland Canopy Tour.
• Visit the Zimmerman Vineyards
• Go hiking at the Pilot Mountain State Park
Don’t forget a great gift for Dad! While he might not want a dozen roses, we’ve got some great Father’s Day flowers in Asheboro, NC.