When the seasons change, most people also change up their décor. They put out new pillows, change the quilt or blankets on their bed, and even put up some new pictures. Well, now that autumn is here, it’s time to take a look at the colors of fall and what you can do with them!
The colors of fall are the colors of the falling leaves: red, orange, yellow, and brown. Some people also add in deep green, dark purple, and even a little bit of dark blue. Using these colors as accents with the traditional fall colors can really make them pop. These colors are bold and powerful, so you may want to use them sparingly.
What can you add to your home décor in these colors? Here are some ideas:
• Tablecloth, table runner, place mats, and napkin rings
• Candles, especially ones that use fall scents
• Pumpkins (large and small)
• Pine cones
• Throw pillows
• Blankets and wraps to put on your sofa
• Leaves, branches, and twigs (arranged in a vase, they can look nice)
• Fall wreaths using many of the above items
Naturally, you may want to add a lot of fall flowers to your decorations as well. There are a number of different flowers that bloom in the late summer and fall. Here are a few of them:
• Orange roses
• White daisies
• Copper canyon daisies
• Mountain Sage
Want to order some beautiful flowers to add to your theme? We have some amazing fall flowers in St. Asheboro, NC.